Up-and-down markets, inflation, principal protection, tax minimization – you know the challenges. So, as you’d guess, experience matters.
Guidepost Financial Planning brings the following experience to each and every relationship:
- Over 15 years in financial services
- MBA in finance and international business
- 403(b), 401(k), TIAA-CREF, TSP, FERS, CSRS and Deferred Compensation Program expertise
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™, NAPFA, Garrett Planning Network and Better Business Bureau affiliations
- NAPFA Board president (West Region)
- Financial Planning Association residency at DePaul University
- Contributor to industry articles including the Wall Street Journal, Money Magazine, Smart Money, CNN Money, Redbook and 9News.com.